WOONBEURS – VTWONEN BARN

Monday 2 December 2013

Hello Monday, I hope you are all well and warm. I am glad to be back home at my studio, working on the orders, new products, boring admin, etc…December is going to be full on, and I need to recover my energy to cop with the work happening before going home for Xmas!

A bit of interior's inspiration coming from Amsterdam.
Here are some images of my trip to Amsterdam, back in September, when I went to visit the Woonbeurs fair. These pictures are from the magazine Wtwonen. They built a barn from scratch, and decorated with the most gorgeous things, including one of my woodland linen purses from the English collection, I was os happy to see it there. OMG it was so amazing, the space felt so cosy, welcoming and super stylist. It had its own barber shop, veggie patch, cafe, workshops, etc…My photos don't make justice to the real house. 

I really liked the natural rustic feel of it, the greys and strong yellow in the living room, the greens everywhere, vintage paints and drawings, etc…I could have moved in, if they let me…I would have even moved to Amsterdam, I seriously say so! Oh well back to reality, I am happy in my little house anyway...
Photos by me

1 comment:

  1. Those ceiling lights over the dining tables are gorgeous, we are currently in the process of re-doing our kitchen and they would fit perfectly! I'll have to see if I can get hold of some.

    ReplyDelete