CHOCOLATE CREATIVE – CHRISTMAS EVENTS IN LONDON

Wednesday 20 November 2013

Hello everybody, I hope you are keeping warm and cosy. In days like today I feel very lucky to be able to work from home, even Missi refuses to go out; oh well, I will be soon going home to spend Christmas, but for the time being I am getting ready for these two events happening in London. I don't normally do consumers based shows, but I like to gather with other designers/makers around this time of the year and of course make some extra sells!!  

I will be taken part in MADE IN CLERKENWELL, at the Goldsmith's centre from the 28-30 November, and at the CRAFTY FOX, Dogstar on Sunday the 8th December. There are many markets, and shows happening in London, all of them equally good and full of interesting products and designers, I hope you visit some of them, and if you happen to be in any of these two, come and say hello!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment