COLOURFUL CHRISTMAS AT CHOCOLATE CREATIVE

Wednesday 4 December 2013

Have you started with the Christmas decorating? I have indeed, although I am taking it easy and adding things as I go.  This year it is going to be a very simple theme, dry leaves, some neon tape, old Winter postcards, and some old decorations I have been collecting over the years. In fact it is going to be a very eclectic look, as my house and myself are. Here are some very simple decorating and wrapping ideas I put together for chocolate creative Christmas catalogue, have you seen it yet?  

Below, some gift ideas for the home and yourself, all available from chocolate creative online shop. Remember to apply the code: FREEUKPOSTAGE to get FREE postage to UK over £75.00 orders. 
Photos by Piero Pierini

3 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the bright colors. Neon washi tape + kraft paper is always a winning combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que bonito post.Las fotografias trasmiten, son geniales. Ha estado un regalo el visitar tu bloc, es genial, te invito visitar el mio y si te gusta espero que te hagas seguidora.
    Elracodeldetall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete