OUR MINI TRIP TO PARIS, A GORGEOUS SHOP AND A MAGAZINE...

Wednesday 18 September 2013


I would like to share with you a few discoveries from my recent mini trip to Paris. Last week, Sian, Kate and I jumped on the Euroestar on a mission, to visit the Mason & Object trade fair to have an idea for future shows (I will post about the fair and some other shops after I have finished TENT in London). We walked and walked miles and saw and saw millions of things...

Here is a gorgeous shop we found while looking for the French magazine toc-toc-toc. La manufacture parisienne, is a super cute little shop, filled with gorgeous things, some fantastic notebooks and paper goods mixed with vintage finds. Love the styling and the space.
...an Kate finally got her magazine...you should have seen her face when she saw it. 
toc-toc-toc magazine 

No comments:

Post a Comment