CHOCOLATE CREATIVE AT TENT LONDON 2013

Wednesday 18 September 2013

TENT LONDON opens its doors tomorrow, so I better go to bed and get some beauty sleep to be somehow presentable and don't look this tired...stand is ready, clothes prepared for the next 4 days, fridge is stoked with healthy food and house is clean.

I won't bother you with the details of how difficult and challenging the whole experience has been so far. I am happy that I have managed to set up the stand in time despite the difficulties and it is ready and looking decent. I am looking forward to meeting lots of people and enjoy the show. If you are in London and love design don't miss it, there is plenty of good design and talented designers. It is a consumers show as well as trade, open from tomorrow until Sunday, so see you at my stand T1/F09.

3 comments:

  1. Suerte Margarita!!!!! una consultita: cómo cuelgas los almohadones? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Margarita! Just wanted to pop in and say how beautiful your stand was at Tent when I saw it yesterday! Well worth the challenges that you had to go through I hope. It was great to meet you too (I'm the blonde blogger who said I'd been on your blog before!)
    I will do a Tent post this week and let you know :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precioso todo, y la forma de disponerlo me encanta.... Pasa por mi blog ;-)

    ReplyDelete