Red heart cross stitch cushion being featured

Thursday 11 November 2010

Thanks to Rebecca for letting me know about my Red heart cross stitch cushion being featured in the Christmas issue (190) of Cross Stitch Collection magazine which is on sale now. It makes me very happy to see my products being featured in magazines and blogs, sites etc...specially, since this design has been done in collaboration with my dear and talented mama!
NICE weekend to all of you, this is what I will be doing... sleep a lot, eat not so much, work a bit, walk in the park, and spend time with my dear friends!!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! Very exciting to be featured!

    Come enter my new giveaway from Empress of the Eye!

    xoxo
    Karena

    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  2. You deserve it! Great eye and great blog!

    Bravo. Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que linda Marga! ... a parir del 15 de diciembre ya estaré en Londres! ...sera increible hacer una amiga por el tema de los blogs y de AD!! ... como penpals!... que bien!... ya te diré algo unos cuantos dias despues de aterrizar! Besos

    ReplyDelete