Crafting away at Drink shop and do shop

Monday 22 November 2010

Hello dear all, how are things out there?? I hope very well, I have missed blogging very much, but things are getting very hectic at chocolate creative. I am preapring for two up coming shows happening in December, (I will post about them soon), making sure I have enough stock, designing and preparing the stand, printing, sewing, labeling, packing etc...So I am really sorry I have not been around that much, as there are so many things I want to blog about it...

Blogs are happening everywhere, who doesn't have a blog these days?? A couples of weeks ago I had the opportunity to attend a London based bloggers event organised by Lynne from tea for joy and Ellie from HomeshoppingSpy blogs, at the SHOP DRINK AND DO shop. It was so much fun, met and learned about many new bloggers and blogs, drunk tea and got to make a scarf from an old T-Shirt. Amity from the Etsy UK team set up a craft table where we all gathered and made our designs. I keep seeing more and more spaces where you can eat, network, and attend a craft workshop, I totally LOVE this spaces, I wish I could have my own little cafe, shop, studio, maybe one day...

(Photos: Amity Etsy UK)


DRINK SHOP & DO SHOP
This new shop is a great example of the space I would love to have one day, DRINK SHOP & DO is a shop and cafe bar selling products from emerging designers alongside vintage furniture and home wares. Totally recommend a visit, you won't leave empty handed.
(photos: DRINK SHOP & DO)

1 comment: