ISAK's gorgeous posters

Tuesday 7 July 2009

I remember seeing Isak’s, work (Beautiful Happy Things…) a long time ago at one of London's design fairs. What strike at the time was the excellent issue of color and beautiful graphics. Their collection for the home and children’s range have grown very much since them. I specially like these posters, printed on recycled board with veg based inks. They know what they are doing when it comes to typography. A subject difficult to work with if you are not good at it!! 
I can only say well done to them.

Visit their lovely blog for more info about their products, 
you are going to love it!!




5 comments:

  1. Hey there!

    Very nice blog you guys have :) I am happy to have stumbled upon it.

    I like these posters too. The second one being my favorite.

    Greetings from Sweden.
    /Anna Caroline
    Design Studio 210

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kate!

    Since I am a little lost when it comes to blogspot. I am not sure if you got notification that I left a comment on the post you sent me.

    ....

    Thanks for leaving such a nice comment on my blog. So 'nice' to meet the both of you.

    Would it be okey to add your spectacular work on Design Studio 210?

    /Anna CAroline
    Design Studio 210

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Anna,
    I am sure Kate will check the post in your blog once she sees your comment here. If you would like to feature some of our work I will send you some images, what is it that you are interested in? I can send you a few photos of Kate's and mine's work.
    I am off to visit your blog.
    Marga

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes of course, I'd be delighted. If you're happy with the images, just pull them off the post.
    x
    K

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your comments! Thanks, they took a while as I cut them all by hand using tiny nail scissors. The paper is hand dyed and each bug is different, it was a labour of love..
    x
    K

    ReplyDelete