AMSTERDAM AND ITS GORGEOUS DESIGN SHOPS

Friday 11 October 2013

Hello all, I hope everybody is doing well, and getting ready for the weekend. Last week I went to Amsterdam on a business and leisure trip, and I wanted to show you all the beautiful design shops I visited and the Woonbeur fair I went to. After my mini trip to the city, I have decided that I want to move to Amsterdam, but only if I can live in one of the tall gorgeous canal houses with its on shop premise, where I could open my first chocolate creative shop, selling my own work and British and International design, it doesn't cost anything to dream - I really recommend it - specially day dreaming!
On our last day, we visited Harvest & Co, a gorgeous shop, run by Denise and Jeroen, filled with the most desirable industrial style furniture and objects you can imagine, decorated with beautiful wild flowers arrangements and plants, top up with it own cafe and collection of International publications. I am glad we went all the way to this residential area of the city to get to visit Harvest, a master class on how a shop can make you feel like at home. 
Below, snaps of another beautiful design shop we found in the area called Friday Next. The space is dedicated to contemporary design, mainly Dutch and Scandinavian, witht its own lovely cafe and exhibition space. More post about Amsterdam coming along, but for now have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment