FOR OUR LITTLE FRIENDS

Monday 17 December 2012

Hello, nice weekend? It has been a bit sunnier and milder than in the past few weeks and I had time to relax and do some xmas decorations around the house, so happy to be back at work and welcome Monday, this is my last week in London before I fly home for Xmas, so plenty to do and organise!

If you read this blog, you would know by now that I love cats, well animals in general, and that I have one called Missi. Sometimes I think I am a bit crazy for treating my cat like a member of the family and speak to him like he would understand what I am saying, we have our conversations, house routine involving play time, cleaning time, and most important feeding him and cuddling to watch TV. But after following Tami's blog masdelomismo for quite sometime I have realised that I am not the only one haha...that there are people equally mad about their pets and love and treat them as a very important part of their families and life.

Tami made this beautiful advent calendar, full of treats for her 3 cats, named Catalino, Rodolfo and Nicolas, (great names). Is it not a great idea? They love it! What a creative and fun way to make some nice xmas decorations involving your pets, isn't? Well done girl, I wouldn't have thought about it...
I enjoy reading her witty posts and love seeing photos of her everyday life and reading about her adventures.
Photos masdelomismo

2 comments:

  1. muero de amor!!!! qué tía, eres una monstrua (en andaluz es positivo)

    love, love, love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea! The cat in the first pic looks so much like my boy cat, Socks, he'd be the one to investigate first!

    ReplyDelete