VINTAGE TREASURES

Tuesday 24 July 2012

Summer 2010 was good fun, family and I went to visit my brother Jose who lives in Prague. What an amazing city, it is like a walking museum, where ever you look at, there is something beautiful and interesting. One of my fav places was the Toys museum, I spent hours in there, taking inspiration and simply admiring the toys, I have never seen anything quite like this, I am hoping to go back next Summer and take more photos, my camera decided to die on me just as I was taken these photos...


The photo below, shows a very retro style bathroom, well the metro tiles are back, and square basins are a must. I am doing the bathroom in my house and are thinking of using the same tiles in my new bathroom,  will post soon my mood board, I need some advice...  

No comments:

Post a Comment