10% discount to celebrate the launch of the new site

Thursday 19 July 2012

I am feeling very happy right now, at last the NEW chocolate creative's website is up and running. It has taken me months to design, get the text together and develop the site with Alfonso, who has done all the back end, and to whom I am very grateful for being so patient and understanding in his process. I am not a web designer and have never wanted to be, I did work as one a long time ago, and it was obvious to me that I am not good at it and that I should leave it to the talented designers out there who like getting involved in coding and all things web. However I choose to design my own site as I had a very clear image of what I wanted to achieve under a very tight budget. I am still using bigcartel (totally recommend it, they still have to work out a few things, but it is pretty good as it is), as the e-commerce platform, which Alfonso has customised for my needs. As the business grow, new things will come up and maybe a new site will need to happen, but for the time being I am going to enjoy this one!

The new site have a gallery, press, stockists sections and so on, I still have to retouch a few things and revise all the text AGAIN. It would be very helpful – if you guys by any chance decide to browse the site – and happen to find broken links, or would like to leave a comment about the look, usability, navigation etc...that would be great, I value your opinion and would take it on board.

Thanks Piero, for all the great photos you always take for chocolate creative, needless to say without him chocolate creative would have grown much slower, to Tina and Caelia for helping with the text, and to Alfonso for making my dream of having a proper website with its shop come true, and to all of you who keep supporting my business and are out here, THANKS! 

Use the following code: 10PERCENTOFF to benefit from the 10% discount, (some of the hooks and knobs are out of stock, more units coming in soon), offers ends 31 of August. 


1 comment:

  1. The design looks brilliant - and easy to navigate too, which is so important!

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete