fabrika new shop/gallery in Greece

Monday 16 April 2012

Nice weekend? mine was good fun, I turned 41 on Saturday, and oh dear I feel each year of it, some people say that age is just a number, but I am sorry to break the news to you, it is not true haha...age is REAL! Anyway back to blogging...

I love discovering new shops with cute products and run by creative talented people, just like fabrika, a new shop gallery that have just opened in Athens, Greece. This new space is run by Evrydiki and it is filled with handmade products from all over the world. I am very happy to see my coat hooks in her new shop, next to the other beautiful products that she has sourced from different designers and artists. So if you happen to live in Athens or are planing to visit the capital, make sure to pop around, I am sure you will find something cute to take home with you. Good luck with the new shop Evrydiki!

3 comments:

  1. You know? I have the dream of having a shop like that one day.... one day.... and if it is in Greece, just fine, I really love Greece whith all my heart....

    Anyway, I am also 41 and you are right, is not just a number

    ReplyDelete