Thursday 5 January 2012

They say that dreaming doesn't cost anything...it certainly doesn't cost me anything to dream about owning this flat in Las Palmas. It is becoming more and more obvious to me, what my heart has been telling me for quite a while, that to come back home should happen sooner than later. It is a difficult decision to make after living in London for the past 14 years, having my house, chocolate creative, the amazing city and wonderful friends over there, makes me hesitate big time, to leave it all and come back to a small island. Owning the flat should make my decision much easier haha...I am joking, at the end of day, material possessions do not make me happy, but to be near my family, and where I belong, to a sunny climate, with a more relaxed way of life, and near the sea. After all, chocolate creative will benefit from being here as well, as for my friends, I am sure they will come to visit, SUN AND BEACH yeah...and London is only four hours away. Have you ever had to make a similar decision in your life? 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I've been thinking about this post since you wrote it. I think deep down you probably know what you really want to do, it's just such a big , life-changing step.
    If you think you'd be a happier, more complete person back home then I think you should take the plunge. Chocolate Creative would develop differently and no doubt benefit from you being in the sun, at home, speaking your own language. I've always been under the impression that you're waiting for the right opportunity to move back...

    Oh and real friends remain friends wherever you are.

    ReplyDelete