Some Christmas photos...

Wednesday 30 November 2011

Thinking of new ways to take this year's Xmas photos, (I know I am extremely late) came across the first photos Piero and I took together. I cat not believe that this was 2 years ago, I was very nervous because I did not know what to do or how to style the products, plus have never worked with Piero before. I have to say that this was one of the most successful photoshoot we have ever done up to date. I since them learned a lot about styling, and Piero and I make a good team, he takes the photos, so all the credits goes to him, but I do my little job as a stylish and art director. I adore working on photoshoot, and seeing the products in the final photos, and I wish I had more time to dedicate to this area of my work. 

I hope we manage to wrap some spare last minute time and take some photos before Xmas, I have 3 more events to attend and plenty to do, but I am sure we will... 



(Whatever is going on in the house...Missi has the need be the center of the attention)


(images By Piero)

2 comments: