Decorate Book Launch party in London

Tuesday 22 March 2011

Back in February I blogged about the Decorate Book press breakfast I had the opportunity to attend. Not only I met the authors in person and other very nice bloggers but got a signed copy by Holly Becker from Decor 8, in my hands to take home. I can not tell you enough, how much I like this book, every time I open it, I find new ideas and gorgeous photos, the quotes are very good too!! So imaging how disappointed I am, as I won't be in London for the Launch Party at Liberty on April 13th, as I am going to be back in Gran Canaria till end of April, so will miss the party, and the chance to chat to Holly, and many other great people who would be at the party.

If you wish to attend this event here are some details, or visit Holly's blog, for more info:

4-4:30 p.m. Meeting with the press. Please RSVP to: liz.somers@jacquismallpub.com with Decorate Press Event in the subject line and in the body of the email please indicate the magazine, newspaper, blog, etc.

6 p.m. I’ll be speaking in the Heritage room. Please RSVP to libertyevents@liberty.co.uk with Decorate Talk in the subject line. Only a limited number can attend so please confirm your attendance as soon as possible.

7 p.m. Reception and book signing along with a styling demonstration in the new Liberty Dining Room, please RSVP to libertyevents@liberty.co.uk with Decorate Demo/Signing in the subject line.

If you make it, let me know how was it, enjoy the book, the authors and Liberty, (one of my favorites spot in London).

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Saw you on Hollys blog had to visit and glad I did ! Love your blog and your style.

    ReplyDelete