Just a few days to go for the London Design Festival!

Monday 20 September 2010

Another year and another amazing week coming along, I feel so lucky and privileged to be in London during the Festival, each year I look forward to this very intense week, where all the best in design, interiors, craft, new talents, etc...would be on displayed around the city in the so many gorgeous venues such as the V&A Museum, Mint shop, (I can't wait to go to their party on Thursday), TENT, 100% Design, Origin, Decorex, and a long etc...It would be impossible to list in here all the events, visit their website for all the information about the Festival,  I just hope I can visit as many as I can, specially since I will exhibiting my work on Wed.
And as part of the Festival Craft Central is organising a ONE DAY DESIGNERS SALE at their premises on Wednesday from 12-7pm, where I will be showing my work, come along and say hello!!

And visit mydeco to see the winners of the Design Democracy Blog Awards 2010!
Congratulation to the winners!!

No comments:

Post a Comment