People that inspire me...

Wednesday 18 August 2010

I have spent the last few weeks, planning, budgeting, creating, etc...I am in the process of launching a series of new products and designs, that I will develop in the new few months, hopefully I will have some ready for sell in late September, ready for the One Day Designers Sale event, at Craft Central on the 22 September 2010. I work by myself and I am based at home, so sometimes it can feel very isolating, so having a supportive network of friends, family and people who are trying to do the same as me is essential for my sanity. Today I had a great day, went for a long walk, and met two very nice friends. First I stopped by Sarah´s lovely shop, the OLD VILLA, in Peckham, where she told me that the online shop has been launched, so if you can not make it to South London, now you have a place where to buy her gorgeous range of home ware.

...Later on, met with my dear friend Simon, at his new shop, in East Dulwich, where he sells the best range of wall paint, Siecle, that money can buy. He loves color, and have created a gorgeous line of cushions, mugs, wall papers and decal to die for, if you are in the area, I really recommend you to pop and say hello, he is lovely and very passionate about good quality design and paint. His shop is going to be a big success!!

2 comments:

  1. Simon's shop makes me smile:-) and i cannot wait for your new line to come out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. off to check these shops, thanks:)

    ReplyDelete