Nice weekend...

Friday 29 January 2010

People over at Etsy are so nice...Sema from HouseJewels just included my LOVE cushion in one of her treasuries, thanks and I hope to get to do one myself soon, the free slots are always taken, hopefully soon!!

Have a great weekend, I am hoping to relax, wonder around my local area for a walk, perhaps meet my friends who just returned from Argentina and work on my cushions!!

Etsy es genial...Sema de HouseJewels acaba de incluir uno de mis cojines en su treasury.
Les dejo hasta el Lunes con este post, espero lo pasen bien en el fin de semana, yo dedicare mi tiempo a relajarme, caminar en el parque, quedar con mis amigos/as y jugar con Missi mi gatito!!

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy to make this treasury from my new embroidery shop, Housejewels. Gave warmth feelings while curating it. Hope you all like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice treasury. your cushion fits beautifully!

    ReplyDelete