Blue bicicletta reader's choice button's

Thursday 10 September 2009

What a nice surprise!! Today I got an email from Nicole of Blue Bicicletta, letting me know I was one of the winners of her "Quit Your Day Job Button Celebration". She has made this great buttons with the different messages that she selected as winners, mine was: "Take me as I am".I a fan of her fun messages and illustrations. Her blog and shop are full of imaginative and good fun button for all the possible choices!!

!Que sorpresa más agradable! Nicole de Blue Bicicletta, me escribió para hacerme saber que he sido una de las ganadoras de su concurso, "Quit Your Day Job Button Celebration", Mi mensaje, "Take me as I am" fue uno de los elegidos. Me encantan sus ilustraciones y mensajes tan divertidos. Su blog y tienda están llenos de botones para todas las ocasiones.


No comments:

Post a Comment