Nina in Vorm ceramics/ceramica

Thursday 6 August 2009

I keep seeing Nina's ceramics everywhere, they are so beautiful, I love the fact they are different shapes, white ceramics, with funky prints, red, blue and yellow, great color combination, I like very much the way she stylish the tea pots and plates, she does it in a very playful way.  I am saving money to get some of them soon. This will be my treat for the house.
Don't forget to visit her gorgeous blog!!

He estado viendo las ceramicas de Nina en todos lados, son tan bonitas, me encanta el hecho de que tengan diferentes formas, y el contraste de la ceramica blanca con los colores, rojo, azul y marillo. Tambien me gusta la manera en la muestra su trabajo, da mucho juego.  Tan pronto como ahorre algo de dinero me compro algunas para mi casa.
No se olviden de visitar su blog!!







No comments:

Post a Comment