Cosy reading for a grey and cold day - 91 magazine

Wednesday 8 February 2012

Good morning, or lets just say hello, today is one of those days when I could have easily stayed in bed, curl up with my cat, cakes and tea, and plenty of good magazines to read and look at. What a cold and grey morning it is! Oh well, since I have plenty of things to do and get on with, I better reprogram my brain to think that it is lovely, sunny and warm out there and when I leave the house later on to go to a press event I am not going to feel the cold in my bones haha...positive thinking Marga, positive thinking, or simply accept the situation and try not to think about it too much. 

Nice to see the second issue of 91 magazine, these are my favorite readings, an article about some great tea places in London, (the Chandelier is one of my fav, and near by), and the house tour of the ever creative Dottie Angel, well done Caroline and team for another beautiful magazine.  

1 comment: