I love you...

Tuesday 7 February 2012

LOVE IS HERE TO STAY
  This is one of the first prints I ever designed for chocolate creative. I was not in love at the time, or had a partner, but had plenty of love in my life. These days I continue to have the same love around, plus a gorgeous man who I love more and more each day and hope to spend more time with soon. The love print, is part of the messages collection, it is printed with water based inks on recycle paper, and it is available here, FREE postage to the UK.

7 comments:

  1. You have great stuff in the shop!

    www.tatiandoria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this and it looks really good there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola, Margarita!! Acabo de descubrir tu blog y me encantan las cosas que haces. Qué pena que estés un poco lejos! Voy a echar un vistazo por la tienda. Gracias por visitarme :-)
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really got a great information for web design and doveloping..............thanks Web design manchesterWeb Design Manchester

    ReplyDelete