INTERIORS INSPIRATION FOR THE WEEKEND

Saturday 26 October 2013

I totally fell in love with this photo when I saw it over at the Lua Nord blog. I am a big fan of white walls, wooden floors and simple furniture, and I love the feature wall, quite unusual and striking, the reds, greens against the white and the flowers pattern, the cactus...
My kitchen is slowly breaking down, the fridge started to make weird noises, the cooker stopped working, and some tiles are falling off, so have to save serious money to get a new one. I would like to keep it simple, white and then add my vintage things, and a smeg fridge. I really like this one, if I only had the space and the money...This thought should keep me motivated, as I have to work over the weekend. 
Nice relax and glorious weekend to all!
 Photos Alvhemmakleri

5 comments:

  1. yo por esa cocina MA-TO.... un pequeño secreto.... yo también estoy casi, cerca, de transformar cocina.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that was a huge fabric panel at first in the first image! Lovely kitchen, I'm so excited to get ours done soon, but it's been a long old slog saving for it, and just barely have enough! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Preciosos ambientes Marga. Ya queda menos para que nos veamos. Besitos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I can kill for this kitchen too, I am sure mine will happen at some point...

    ReplyDelete
  5. MARGA me he dedicado a mirar tu blog y me ha encantado
    saludos

    ReplyDelete