DESING SHOPS IN AMSTERDAM – PART 3

Thursday 24 October 2013

I am ending the posts on design shops in Amsterdam with the prettiest of the spaces. Sukha, is a warehouse located in one of the busiest streets I saw, full of cafes, design shops, delicatessen shops, etc... This concept store is an all around white space, with a very earthy and natural feel to it. Eco-friendly and handmade products, such as gorgeous chunky knitted blankets, delicate jewellery and comfortable but yet beautiful clothes fill the space. It felt very welcoming and cosy and I wouldn't have mind to move in. Have you visit this shop? make sure you go next time you are in the capital.   




This other two images belong to another home-ware shop, but I can't remember its name. It was on the same street, and had a great selection of vintage furniture and objects, I love some of their styling ideas. 
Photos by me

No comments:

Post a Comment