Friday, 12 April 2013

Images 1|2|3|4/5

Images 1|2|3|4/

Posting from my new imac 27", it can't get any better than this, worth the 2 days of data transfer from my old mac, hours on the phone with apple to set up the email account and software, etc...The new mac is a beast and a beauty. If I was already a bit of a workalcoholic, I sense I am now going to become a serious work person, if you want to see me, you may have to come home and pull me off my new friend. I wonder how I managed all this years working as a designer from a laptop? Oh well that was past, long life to my new computer!

Not all I do is at the computer, I draw, print, cut fabrics, sew, organise the studio, count stock, pack parcels, run to the post office, and a long etc...I leave you with some new drawing in B&W, geometric patterns and ideas, Nice weekend to all.


  1. Que sepas que con esta entrada me has matado, directamente... me encanta esta moda selvática....

  2. jaja ya veo que nos gustan las mismas cosas, y yo pense que eran solo los gatos...