NICE PRESS MENTIONS

Sunday 3 March 2013

I am so so happy to see my cushions in the current issue of the Living etc magazine. A few months back I had the most stressful day having to deliver the cushions to the IPC media offices under a very short notice. They were out of stock and had to performance miracles to get them ready for the photoshoot dates. The thing is, that you never know if the stylist will end using your products in the shoot, or how they will be used after all. So when I received my copy of the magazine, I was very pleased to see the gorgeous feature that stylist Harriet Paterson and photographer Jeroen van Der Spek have put together under the Pre-Raphaelite theme. Beautiful products, colours, textures, flowers, nature and lighting were used to create a cosy atmospheric romantic feel to the rooms. I love their work and I wish I could have some of their talent when it comes to taking photos and styling the shoots, their work is simply gorgeous!

Another example of good work, is the feature that stylist Charlotte Love has put together for the current issue of the Good Homes magazine. I think that she is very talented and understand colour very well. Love how she has made used of my colour wall hooks to display the different tea towels. Photos by Andrew Boyd. Seeing my products in the press makes me extremely happy, and give me a sense of achievement that I so much need, specially when I work day after day in my studio, with the solo company of Missi, the cat. I tend to loose the perspective of how things are progressing, and what is being achieved and what needs to be done and planned for.  So thanks to all the journalists, stylists, bloggers and press in general for trusting chocolate creative and featuring my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment