NEW hooks and knobs now available from the shop

Wednesday 2 November 2011

I am pleased to say that the NEW hooks and knows have been finally added to the shop. Since we launched them in 100% Design last September, we have been concentrated in wholesale orders, and Gassy has just finished the ones for the shop. The hooks and knobs are handmade in plywood, painted with water based paints and finish with eco water based varnish.

There are 5 different designs and 3 colors to choose from. Makes me happy to see them going to different countries, shops and homes, soon in Japan, already in the UK, (still top secret, they have gone already to dress some of the furniture for the new shops of a very well known UK based Designer's shop).

Who was going to tell me about a year ago, when I first started to think of how to make the hooks/knobs, that my now partner was going to make them and deliver such a good job, Well done Gassy!! I am good at textiles and paper, but not way I could have made them from scratch on my own.

I will be offering a 10% discount when buying from 2 units onwards, until the end of November, CODE: 10KNOBSHOOKS.

HOOKS: 5 different designs to choose from.

Knobs colors are yellow, pink and red.

2 comments:

  1. Me encantan.... sobre todo los "ilustrados".... son monísimos....felicidades....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coincido, los ilustrados son preciosos, enhorabuena!
    Respecto a tu comentario, es del 11 de este mes hasta el 11 de diciembre, en cuanto vaya te cuento, a ver si tu también puedes pasarte ;)
    un besito

    ReplyDelete