Deer print in the pages of ELLE decoration

Thursday 10 November 2011

Last Saturday I was having my morning coffee and browsing the latest issue of ELLE Decoration, when I almost had a heart attack, haha...passing the pages and there it was, my deer print among other gorgeous products. I did not know about it at all, so it was a very pleasant surprise to see it in the magazine.

I have this obsession with rearranging things around the house. The print has been in different corners of it, and currently is in my bedroom. I like the contrast of the black graphic image against the light wall blue. Who knows where it will go next...

6 comments:

  1. Hi..love the deer print. You should check out my blog where I talk about my own deer print currently in my lounge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. que bueno! ... me encanta ese print! es mi favorito. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ¿Y que hiciste?, ¿Saltar?, ¿gritar?, ¿llamar a los amigos?, menuda sorpresa.
    Felicidades.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a beautiful print. Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Qué bien, sobre todo cuando no te lo esperas.....

    Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's great! Do you have a credit? I have always had a great response to Elle Deco. Am going to buy it to check it out.

    ReplyDelete