Perfect space and sense of style

Tuesday 7 June 2011

Sometimes when I see places such as this, I start dreaming about my perfect house back in Gran Canaria, being able to buy an old flat or house in the old part of the city, with plenty of light and space, and decorate it with furniture and objects from all over the world, specially, from my dear England, trips to France. Germany, the Netherlands, the States, far Asia and South America, you see this is all in my dreams...but somehow this day dreaming make me keep going and work even harder in this very tough times to achieve my goals and never never give up, unless of course I stop feeling this passion and love for what I do.
These images are from the owner's house of the Dimorestudio, who opened its doors for Yatzer magazine. I really admire their style, almost not following any rules, I guess just based on their love for certain objets, furniture, respect for the space and and their immense sense of style, PERFECT!
(Images from Dimorestudio)

1 comment: