First Spanish press cuttings for chocolate creative

Tuesday 7 June 2011

It makes me very happy to see my products being featured in the press, specially if it in Spanish publications, as the brand is known in England, Europe and States, but not so much in Spain, so thanks to AD and micasa for showing my products in their June editions. You have made a happy woman!!

AD has my LOVE tea towel in their Kitchen special, and micasa features a couple of my cushions from the Decayed Glamour collection, in their what is currently new at hot section.

7 comments:

  1. Me alegro que te haya gustado, y encima dos, ¡¡¡Qué bien marga!!!! Muchísimas felicidades!!!! Te enviaré un mail para pedirte algunos consejos :) Mil besitos guapa!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats my dear...proud of you!!!! ;))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for he comments guys, they mean a lot to me!!
    Gracias por los comentarios, me hacen muy feliz!!

    ReplyDelete