NEW lavender sachets and organic cotton gift bag

Saturday 11 June 2011

A nice and peaceful Saturday evening in South London, mum (who is visiting for a few weeks), is helping with the sewing and I am here working in my shop. It has been a funny rainy/sunny kind of a day. We ate a nice risotto in the garden and had a lovely coffee and cake indoors... glad my mother is around helping with my work, she is amazing and a great member of the team when it comes to developing new products, I wish we lived closer so I could enjoy her company more often...
Piero took these photos of the NEW lavender sachets and organic cotton bags yesterday, so I am glad I can finally upload them in the shop. They are made of natural linens and filled with fresh lavender. They come in a reusable organic cotton bag and make perfect gifts.
WEll, off to have some rest, and wishing you a restful and nice weekend!

(Photos by Piero Pierini)

4 comments:

  1. Margarita, these are just beautiful!! I love handling lavender and the way the scent lingers even after you've washed your hands - it's such a happy smell! Hope you have a wonderful time with you Mum!

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Thank you for leaving the lovely comment so I could find your wonderful blog.
    Hugs from Seattle,
    Mon

    ReplyDelete
  3. marga me encanta!!!me encanta, me encanta, me encanta!!!!! Ains..... voy a ver tu tienda con mi chico, pero quiero unos!!! ;) Nosotros estamos de soerteo, la palabra LOVE! tienes más info en el blog! Un beso y felicidades!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Qué bonito y cuanta ternura refleja esta descripción, las fotos parecen desprender ese aroma de lavanda. Súper bonitas!

    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete