£40 OFFER on the deer cameo cushions

Wednesday 8 June 2011

The deer cameo cushions have been out of stock for quite sometimes, I know that some of you have been waiting ages for them, so apologises for the delay, I was waiting for the fabric to arrive, and it is finally here!! It is a mix of hemp and organic cotton in a creamy color, soft and nice to work with. I have been trying different colors and fabric combination, and have made these 3 cushions to test colors and fabrics. They are 37cm each and have the back in cream plain color, since they are unique and only have 1 unit of each, I will be selling them for £40 each.
I hope to get on with the new sizes and color soon, specially since I have heard that habitat is going big on the Victorian cameos look, I better hurry up before they launch their own collection!!! Will keep you posted on the new cushions!!

2 comments:

  1. Hola! love the cushions! ... que tal salió todo?? ... espero que bien!
    Te llamo el finde! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that!!! so nice!!!!
    have a great weekend
    xxx

    ReplyDelete