SHOWROOM shop in Las Palmas

Wednesday 7 April 2010

Another sunny day in Gran Canaria, I live in the South of the Island near the coast so now and again the temptation of living my work and heading to the beach cross my mind...I rather be here than in wet and dump London...I spent Monday in the capital, Las Palmas visiting interior shops and admiring the architecture, I even went to look at a gorgeous flat, (I am considering to move back here). SHOWROOM is one of the very few interiors shops that takes my breath away every time I step into the space. It opened 6 years ago, and it is located in the Commercial area of Triana, and surrounded by gorgeous buildings. I met Paco Navarro, who run the shop together with his colleagues, and we spent a good hour chatting about interiors, fashion, products, design, etc...I am a fan of their style, an eclectic mix and match of different periods furniture pieces, white porcelain from France in the form of sea corals, birds, and vegetables, beautiful lamps shades, etc...The shop has an exotic feel thanks to the natural plants spread all over the space and the choice of oriental furniture and ceramics, such as parrots and tigers. Needles to say that SHOWROOM is a dream come true when it comes to decorating and looking for good design pieces for home and yourself.

Otro día en mi isla querida, Gran canaria, vivo cerca de la playa, así que la tentación de dejar el trabajo e irme a la playa me cruza por la cabeza de véz en cuando, no quiero volver al Londres gris y lluvioso...Me siento muy cómoda trabajando desde aquí, mis cojines, mi blog, el sol, mi madre que anda por la casa, etc...Les presento SHOWROOM, una tienda de interiorismo en la calle Pérez Galdós, Triana, Las Palmas, que ya lleva 6 años de andadura. Paco Navarro junto con su equipo, llevan esta magnífica tienda, que está llena de cosas preciosas para el hogar. Me gusta mucho su estilo ecléctico, y como mezclan muebles de diferentes épocas y estilos. Mis favoritos son las porcelana-ceramica blanca, en forma de coral, pájaros, flores, etc...y el toque exótico que le dan las plantas naturales al ambiente. En SHOWROOM también podrás encontrar una colectión de ropa, zapatos y complementos de lo más chic y únicos. En mi opinión es la mejor tienda de toda la isla!!

A great selection of bath products to treat yourself.




Natural plants and white ceramics, I adore this look!!

Cosy corner with gorgeous lampshades.


I am in love with this vases...

Amazing selection of dresses, shoes and complements.

No comments:

Post a Comment