New additions: Vintage trucks designs

Thursday 8 April 2010

I have been very busy in this past few months creating new designs for Chocolate Creative. I wanted to add a few new models to the vintage line and asked Tracy and Jesper, from boboho, if I could work with some of their vintage toys images, (They have been collecting vintage toys over the years, and very kindly photographed this trucks for my vintage collection). I am very pleased with the final result, vintage images and natural linens are a perfect match.

He estado trabajando muy duro en estos últimos meses, creando nuevos diseños para Chocolate Creative. Quería añadir nuevos modelos a la linea vintage, y les pedí a Tracy y a Jesper de boboho, si podía trabajar con algunas imágenes de su collectión de juguetes antíguos, y para mi gran sorpresa accedieron y me mandaron fotos fantásticas que he utilizado en estos diseños de camiones. El resultado final es muy coqueto, imagenes vintage y linos naturales van a la perfectión.

No comments:

Post a Comment