OLD VILLA shop in Peckham

Monday 5 April 2010

I am delighted to introduce 'Old Villa' a home interiors brand offering luxurious and elegant home furnishings, accessories and gifts with a touch of faded grandeur. Inspired by charming antique pieces, the continuously updated collection ranges from gorgeous handmade furniture to artisan tableware, soft furnishings, candles and various gifts and accessories for the home. Founded in 2009 in the Bellenden road, Peckham by Sarah Dragten, who I met a couple of weeks ago when I was on my way to the supermarket. I could not believe it when I saw the front window of the shop, (In the past the premises have been a messy warehouse of some kind), and now is a very well decorated heaven, full of beautiful things styled by Sarah. I am a fan of her styling, enjoy this photos from her house, lucky girl!! I love the bathroom with the french mirror.

Old Villa will be soon offering an online shopping service, otherwise I strongly suggest you pop around for a treat at this gorgeous shop, I am so pleased Old Villa is round the corner from me, I hope more and more cute shops and cafes start opening in my local area, Peckham!!

Estoy muy contenta de presentrales 'Old Villa', una nueva tienda que ha habierto en mi barrio, y que tuve la suerte de encontrar el otro día cuando iva de camino al supermercado. Estuve hablando con Sarah, la fundadora de esta marca y tienda, sobre sus gustos decorativos, objetos que hay a la venta y futuros projectos para la tienda y la zona. Espero que más tiendas y cafes empiezen a llenar la zona, ya nos hace falta...









No comments:

Post a Comment