Handmade creations from Herzensart

Thursday 22 April 2010

Herzensart is a cute label based in Germany, in their studio they design this gorgeous handmade toys, postcards and many other interesting objects. I invite you to look at Their blog, which is an interesting journey through their own work and studio space. I find fascinating the fact that I can find out about all this amazing designers/makers just by clicking on a link. I am enjoying working from Spain more and more, thanks to Internet I will be able to live my life between London and here, an idea I have been dreaming with for many years...

Herzensart es un estudio Alemán que se dedica principalmente a crear juguetes hechos a mano, postales y muchas otras cosas preciosas. Te invito a que visites su blog, donde podrás descubrir un mundo único a través de sus creaciones y forma de trabajar. Estoy disfrutando mucho trabajando desde aquí, gracias a Internet, podré lograr mi sueño de vivir entre Londres y Gran canaria, y vender mis creaciones por todo el mundo...







4 comments:

  1. Thank you, Marga :) I´m happy you like what I make

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi marga
    thank you for the lovely post!
    it was only pic number 4, who wasn`t mine :0)
    have a beautiful weekend!

    hugs from moa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Qué pena volver! recuerdo como si fuera ayer el día que volví de Canarias, para vivir en Madrid! Intenta conseguir tu sueño, porque sguramente lo consigas!!!

    Mi finde fue genial... preparando todo porque hoy empiezo a llevar cositas a la nueva casa y ayer fue mi cumple, muy familiar y divertidísimo! reí, llore, hice el payaso... genial!

    Mil besitos y feliz feliz día!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are ADORABLE!!
    so fun to find your blog.

    ReplyDelete