Eye candy from Moa

Thursday 22 April 2010

Hello still from Gran Canaria, I meant to go back yesterday, but my fly was cancelled, I consider myself very lucky, after spending a good 3 hours at the airport I managed to get a fly for this friday evening. While waiting I heard and spoke to many people who were severely affected by the whole thing. I really hope that all this people get home safely, the same I wish for myself.

This beautiful photos are from Moa's blog, a continuos source of inspiration!! She takes 90% of the photos you see in her blog, talented lady...I like her style and the things she capture with her camera...
Hola, todavía estoy en Gran Canaria, tenía que volar de vuelta a Londres, ayer por la tarde pero mi vuelo fue cancelado, aun así me considero afortunada, pues tengo otro billete para el Viernes. Mientras esperaba en la cola, conocí a gente que realmente se han visto muy afectadas por este desastre, solo pido que tanto ellos como yo llegemos sanos a nuestros destinos.

Estas fotos tan bonitas son del blog de Moa, su página es una contínua fuente de inspiración. Me gusta mucho su estilo y las cosas que fotografía con su camara.


I want this lamp!!









Lovely cover and great styling!!

Super nice!!


No comments:

Post a Comment