Papier-mache deco suplemnet

Tuesday 2 February 2010

Papier Mache magazine is a treasury box in itself, it is full of inspiration and cuteness. They have created this Deco supplement downloadable for $3 where you can find the cutest children rooms, The photos speak for theirself , and the drawings are very cute as well. I just bought it for my sister and kate as they are about to decorate their little girls rooms. It is a great source of inspiration…

La revista online Papier Mache es una caja llena de sorpresas. Acaban de lanzar su primer suplemento de decoración infantil, (que se puede comprar por $3). Lo compré, porque mi hermana y Kate estan decorando las habitaciones de sus niñas y me pareció de lo más bonito, esta lleno de ideas y muchísima inspiración…






4 comments:

  1. Qué descubrimiento! Me la voy a descargar :)

    ¿cómo estas? ¿qué tal el bebe?

    yo estoy haciendo un máster en museografía y gestión de eposiciones, y ahora mismo ha emepzado la cuenta atrás! me quedan 23 días para entregar 9 trabajos...

    mil besitos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,

    such lovely things as usual. I really want to get this book.

    Also I want to thank you so much for doing the write up on me and my work, as a result I got invited to be in an article in Sublime magazine, and it's just come out - pop over to have a look if you have a mo. I've yet to get the hard copies . . .

    Look forward to meeting up soon too.

    Amelia.x
    www.101birdtales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the download!! It's very pretty and will give me loads of ideas for the kid's nursery. K xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good ideas for the decoration of my daughter's room, I fell from the sky

    ReplyDelete