Sharyn Cairns charming photos...

Wednesday 11 November 2009

I fall in love with this first photo the first time I saw it on an old issue of the Australian magazine Inside Out. In fact that was the reason why I bought my copy at the time and why I got hook to the magazine. Today browsing Emma's blog I saw it again and couldn't help to post about Sharyn Cairns' work. Going through her portfolio I could recognise many beautiful images I have seen previously in different interiors magazines over the years, now I know who took them!!




2 comments:

  1. Love her photography! funny, I bought that magazine because of her images too!!
    that last image, perfection!

    thanks for stopping by:)
    xx
    callie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I love textured walls like this.

    ReplyDelete