Christmas Goodies!

Wednesday 11 November 2009


That's it! I can't hold back any longer, here are the first of many Christmas wishlists, it seems the festive season gets sooner every year and the opportunity to spend without guilt on gorgeous hand made goodies is too much for my itchy internet fingers!

First up is Twisted Twee I've a feeling Mr Thompson and Junior 1 will be getting a pint and a half in their stockings this year! and I love the 'Bad Bunting'..'guarateed to put a dampener on any occasion'..just in case we get carried away annd enjoy ourselves.




that talented bunch at Egg Press have some excellent Christmas Cards, I love the Gnome ones but this year i am comitted to the credit crunch and will be making my own, no doubt with a bit if creative input from Junior 1. If I wasn't it'd be Gnomes all the way..





Last but not least- Decorations!! probably my most favourite part if Christmas, the build up, the anticipation is always much more exciting to me than the actual day. To be perfectly honest I could skip Christmas day and go straight to Boxing Day - sitting around in my pyjamas, watching old films and eating chocolate..lovely! The decorating will begin around the middle of December and here are a few ideas from the ever inspirational Living Etc.




1 comment:

  1. Chocolates can thus be given as great healthy gifts. It is perfect for any occasion birthdays, Anniversaries or any other special occasion. It is ideal for any age group child or adult. Chocolates are a great way to express your feelings for each other. They are usually a symbol of love and affection. Available easily at any big or small shop, chocolates can be made to order also. Certain exotic chocolate shops cater to high end customer needs at a certain price. Order chocolates online and simply get it delivered at your door step.
    christmas hampers

    ReplyDelete