UK Handmade

Tuesday 16 June 2009


UK Handmade is a design led online magazine committed to showcasing and promoting the best creative talent the UK has to offer. Artists and designers from across all of the art disciplines have a place here including photography, feltmaking, jewellery, fashion and art.
The term 'handmade' is now an indicator of quality, care and professionalism that is second to none and something we at UK Handmade wish to encourage and celebrate.

I am so glad to have found UK Handmade, not only they produce a beautiful online magazine, but have a Forum and a blog, full of interesting information, and focused on small business and craft makers. It is so nice to see a growing craft community and interest in handmade design.  I am off to join their forum!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Great stuff on this site! Thank you so much for sharing. Also I'm glad I found you because I wanted to let you know I love your deer cameo pillows...I have been using them as inspiration for so long and forgot where I found them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you enjoy our blog, I just browse yours and looks fantastic so i will come back for more inspiration as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i looove their home page design, im sure it's worth exploring...thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete