THE BLOG HAS MOVED

Wednesday 9 August 2017

Hello everybody, It has been a while since I last posted in my dear blog. I was working on the new chocolate creative website, which has taken much longer than I anticipated and it did make sense to stop posting in this one, as it would mean less content to transfer to the new site. I am happy to announce that the new website is now live, I hope you find it easier to navigate and inspiring. The new design now include this blog, so both the online shop and the blog can be viewed from the same platform. Please bear with me, while I revise old posts, change links, adjust photo sizes, etc…as the migration of the content has not been as easy as I thought. I will continue to blog about things that inspire me, places I visit and my own work and brand, I hope you find it inspiring and entertaining too!

1 comment: