BEAUTIFUL FLAT IN BARCELONA

Wednesday 27 April 2016

Back in London from my trip to Barcelona. This magical city holds a lot of beautiful memories for me, as I studied part of my Degree over there, and is where I met some of my best friends. The main reason for this time's visit was the birth of my friend Pilar's baby, Otto, a gorgeous baby that stole my heart... 
 
Pilar, lives with her partner Natxi and Otto, in a beautiful flat, very close to Plaza Cataluña, just in the centre of the city. With the upcoming arrival of baby Otto, they decided to make some changes in the rooms and decoration. With a flat as grandiose as this one, it is easy to get immersed in the decorating tasks. They both have a very good taste, and have kept the decor neutral to make the most of the modernists tiles, high ceelings, tall windows and features to speak for themselves.
They have focussed on graphic pieces of art (the top print is one of mine), black and white photography, added some vintage pieces such as the leather chesterfield and chair, combined with more modern pieces of furniture.

Otto's room
Otto's room is a delight, plenty of natural light, white walls, his soon favourite soft toys, and many cushions!! Pilar and Natxi, plan to finish the flat soon – I hope to show the final result at some point – but for the time being I leave you with some snaps of interesting corners and details. Barcelona has got the most amazing architecture and interiors, another location for me to consider, Gran Canaria, the East Sussex coast, Barcelona...
Photos by me

No comments:

Post a Comment