LIBERTY LONDON – GREAT STYLING, HOMEWARE AND FURNITURE COLLECTIONS

Tuesday 14 October 2014

When possible I like going into town to check my favourites shops, being, Liberty, one of them,  I learn a lot from how they style and presents their products. The furniture and homeware floor is heaven…I like how they mix the pieces and the colour themes they choose. Last time I was there I got a very nice surprise as I found my cushions in very good company. I love the rooms they have created, with a variety of old and new, different tones of blues and textures, linen, velvets, woods and graphics. The english Romantic collection feels like home in Liberty, and It makes me very happy to see my products in the store, it means a lot to me!!
 

PRESS CUTTINGS
Below the latest press featuring the English Romantic collection
The Telegraph, Living Etc, and Chloe magazines. 
Photos by me

3 comments:

  1. Liberty es un sueño, y tus cojines están en el sitio perfecto!!!
    Un beso grande desde Las Palmas,
    A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Así me gusta bella, triunfando a lo grande porque te lo mereces. Qué ganitas de verte por la isla!!!

    ReplyDelete