INSPIRED BY SIMPLICITY AND STYLE

Thursday 4 September 2014

I spend a great part of my spare time looking at interiors magazines and books, leave alone Pinterest, blogs, etc... I love designing products, but equally enjoy putting together ideas and decorating spaces. My designs have always happened from a need, my first ever product was a cushion, why? because I needed a few for my sofa and bed, plus I love working with fabrics, whatever products came afterwards were defined by what I could produced within my skills, knowledge and budget and of course needed it in my own house, like the hooks and knobs, as I like renovating furniture.

I often get inspired by interior photos, it could be a colour scheme, a theme or I simply get ideas for photographing my products. Veronica posted this gorgeous photo (above) of her new house on Instagram, and I instantly got inspired by it, love the linen sofa by MADE, plus of course my English Romantic red lake cushion in it. Link to all the products on the mood board at the end of the post. Enjoy and get inspired by simplicity and style being achieved with well designed and quality products.

CUSHIONPRINT | SOFA | HOOKS | TABLE | BASKET | CUPS

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous room! I want one. Your blog looks lovely - how are you? Amelia.x

    ReplyDelete