NEW MAGNETIC DINO WALLPAPER BY SIAN ZENG

Friday 7 February 2014

I am very happy to show you these gorgeous photos from the NEW magnetic wallpaper, from designer and friend, Sian Zeng. Taken by photographer Jon Day, and styled by Charlotte Love. I think they have done a great job. I totally love Sian's hand drawings of the cactus and dinos, I have always enjoyed her story telling troughout her work, full of details, imagination and lots of talent!! 
Above and below, my little friend Hugo, he and brother Nestor, modelled for the photoshoot and apparently behaved very well, I love these kids, half English/half Spanish, they got the best of both countries, haha...
I love the final product, very unique and different, perfect for children's bedrooms, as well as for more grown up interiors, I can see it in a hallway, or as a wall feature.
Sian, recently appeared on Design Sponge, where she talks about her work and give tips on how to install wallpapers, and much more, worth a read!! Below, a close up of the magnets, SO CUTE!!
Images via Sian Zeng | Styling Charlotte Love | Photography Jon Day

No comments:

Post a Comment