NEW ONLINE SHOP AND STOCKIST

Tuesday 8 October 2013

You know that feeling when you meet nice people, but you don't remember where or when? Well that is my story with Bethan from the blog decorators's notebook and newly launched online shop by the same name. We kept in touch through our blogs and kept meeting at some creative events. I am delighted to see her new project come to life, as I know she and her brother Joe have worked very hard to put it together.

I really like the way they have styled the products,  and the descriptions and story behind their shop. I think it is essential for any online shop who stock other designers/makers products to create their own identity and not just relay on the photos we supply. They have created a beautiful space to shop in, and a gorgeous collection of products, including some of my cushions and wall hooks.

Good luck to Decorator's notebook! Make sure you visit their new shop to see the whole collection, and read their inspiring blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment