LATEST PRESS MENTIONS

Sunday 15 September 2013

It is raining and grey outside, but I must admit that I don't mind, since I have spent the last 3 days in my home/studio, working and organising my stand for TENT London. I am super excited to be exhibiting at this trade fair and I can't wait to put together all the products. I am equally happy about the latest press mentions that chocolate creative have been getting. Needless to say that I almost had a heart attack when I saw the English romantic cushions in Elle Decoration. I knew about the other two magazines, but this mention was coming from Liberty, so a big happy surprise!

 Above a spread from Habitania, a gorgeous Spanish magazine, and below The latest issue of Homes & Gardens, a very good one, I love some of the houses and products they feature. 

1 comment:

  1. That's fantatsic - Being surprised to find your designs in Elle Decoration is absolutelyAMAZING!

    It is the stuff dreams are made of.

    ReplyDelete