LATEST PRESS MENTIONS

Tuesday 20 August 2013


Gosh, it makes me so immensely happy to see my products being featured in the press. I can't thanks enought to all the stylists, journalists and bloggers, who help to spread the word about chocolate creative. A few years ago, I remember looking at my empty press cutting's folder and thinking when am I going to get noticed? would anyone ever talk about my work and the brand? It is so difficult to get mentioned in the beginning, not so much if you have the budget for PR, I wish I had, still don't have it, so I do all the marketing/PR for the business myself, I must admit, sometimes with more success than other. I can spend 3 days sending press releases and not get a single response. But I believe in planting the seeds to collect much later on.  That is why each single time I see the products in the press, I get a rush of happy feelings across my body. THANKS so much for all the support I get, chocolate creative wouldn't exist without you all. 

Ideal Home – September – Wooden tea-lights set

Ideal Home – July – Wooden knob

 micasa – June – Wooden wall hooks



est magazine – July

1 comment: